Click HERE to download a PDF of the Liability Agreement. Signed agreements must be accompanied by the appropriate deposit.
ASSOCIATION CENTER LIABILITY AGREEMENT
I do hereby confirm, understand and agree that:
- I have read the Association Center Policy for the Bald Head Association and agree to its restrictions on my use of the facilities of the Center. I understand that disregard of the requirements of this policy, even if not resulting in damages to the facility, could result in the Board’s decision to curtail my use of the facility in the future.
- I understand that this signed agreement covers the event(s) held or sponsored in my name.
- A copy of a certificate of liquor liability or a special event policy, (either document required to name the Bald Head Association as additional insured) will be provided to the Association Manager prior to my event if alcohol will be present at the event.
- As a member in good standing of the Bald Head Association, I am enclosing a $500.00 damage and/or cleaning deposit. This deposit will be returned to me within 60 days after my event(s) or my member-sponsored event upon satisfactory inspection by the Association Manager confirming no damage or cleaning costs were incurred by the Association as a result of my event or member-sponsored event.
- I agree that I am responsible for all costs of all damages associated with events I hold. Damages include any associated damage and cleaning costs in excess of the $500.00 damage and/or cleaning deposit.
- Corporations may reserve and use the Association Center and are subject to total compliance with the Association Center Administration Policy as outlined and the Association Center Liability Agreement. Corporations must have a member sponsor.
The Association Center Liability Agreement must be executed by both the member sponsor and an authorized representative of the reserving corporation.
Member/Member Sponsor/Authorized Agent Signature / Date
Sponsored Applicant/Authorized Agent Signature / Date
Member Bald Head Island Address: