BHA Common Area
Click HERE for BHA's Common Area map.
BHA's Articles of Incorporation direct BHA to own and manage the Common Area:
- Manage all aspects of the three communities of Keeper’s Landing, Surfman’s Walk and Sumner’s Crescent.
- Manage amenities or assets of six additional neighborhoods (Braemar, Cedar Court, Muscadine Grove, Loggerhead, Palm Court and Palmetto Cove).
- Maintain 13 alleys located in the East End along 125 individual properties.
- Manage and maintain improved Common Area – Association Center, Battery 4, Boat Park, Garden, Wildlife Overlook, Master Walkway (CFS).
- Help protect the natural uniqueness of Bald Head Island through the management of approved tree and limb removal.