Bald Head Association Bald Head Island’s Largest Property Owners’ Association
Our vision for the future: A community working together to cultivate a unique quality of life and to preserve the ageless appeal of Bald Head Island for generations to come.
The mission of the Bald Head Association is to provide ethical, transparent leadership on behalf of our members through community advocacy, communication with and for our members and activities that sustain the values and attributes that make Bald Head Island unique.
In pursuit of this mission our guiding principles are:
- Effective management of our Covenants, Design Guidelines and Common Areas
- Contribution to a well-informed public
- Action on such matters as the Board determines affects the welfare and recreation of its members and the beautification and conservation of the natural environment of the properties
- Encouragement of volunteerism and broad participation
- Sound stewardship of our financial and Common Area assets
- Close cooperation with other island entities
- Promotion of a long-term vision and strategy for quality of life
Click headline for the printable PDF.
Emailed directly to you.
UNIFIED DESIGN GUIDELINES accessible HERE / NOTE: The ARC Review Fee Schedule on page 29 of this document has not yet been updated, pending additional revisions for 2022. Go to "About," then "Architectural Review" for the 2022 ARC Review Fee document link
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00am & 10:30am, on the Association Center Deck (111 Lighthouse Wynd). Classes provide by Island Retreat Spa & Salon. Pre-registration is recommended.
Temporarily suspended. Watch for updates here.
Click headline to go to a list of Old Baldy Events
Check out all there is to do at the Conservancy by clicking on this headline
On top menu bar