Bald Head Association Bald Head Island’s Largest Property Owners’ Association
Our vision for the future: A community working together to cultivate a unique quality of life and to preserve the ageless appeal of Bald Head Island for generations to come.
The mission of the Bald Head Association is to provide ethical, transparent leadership on behalf of our members through community advocacy, communication with and for our members and activities that sustain the values and attributes that make Bald Head Island unique.
In pursuit of this mission our guiding principles are:
- effective management of our covenants, design guidelines and common areas
- contribution to a well-informed public
- non-partisan advocacy on issues that affect the welfare and recreation of our members
- promotion of environmental stewardship
- encouragement of volunteerism and broad participation
- sound stewardship of our financial and common area assets
- close cooperation with other island entities
- promotion of a long-term vision and strategy for quality of life
Click headline for the printable PDF.
Emailed directly to you.
"Carolina In My Mind," an evening of the music and history of native North Carolinian James Taylor — Wednesday, June 19, 7:30-9:30pm / Association Center / Tickets (limited availability) $10 advance, $15 at the door
Mondays & Wednesdays 11:45am to 1:00pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:45am to 11:45am
Click headline to go to a list of Old Baldy Events
Check out all there is to do at the Conservancy by clicking on this headline
On top menu bar