The mission of the Bald Head Association is to provide leadership on behalf of our members through community advocacy, communication with and for our members and activities that sustain the values and attributes that make Bald Head Island unique.
In pursuit of this mission our guiding principles are:
• effective management of our covenants, design guidelines and common areas
• contribution to a well-informed public
• promotion of environmental stewardship
• encouragement of volunteerism and broad participation
• sound financial stewardship
• close cooperation with other island entities
• promotion of a long-term vision and strategy for quality of life
Click on image above for 3-D flippable online magazine.
Click on headline to go to page with more information
Mondays & Wednesdays 11:45am to 1pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 am to 10 am
Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:45am to 11:45am
Wednesday, May 13th, 2 pm Generator Society Hall
On top menu bar