Our vision for the future: A community working together to cultivate a unique quality of life and to preserve the ageless appeal of Bald Head Island for generations to come.
The mission of the Bald Head Association is to provide leadership on behalf of our members through community advocacy, communication with and for our members and activities that sustain the values and attributes that make Bald Head Island unique.
In pursuit of this mission our guiding principles are:
• effective management of our covenants, design guidelines and common areas
• contribution to a well-informed public
• promotion of environmental stewardship
• encouragement of volunteerism and broad participation
• sound financial stewardship
• close cooperation with other island entities
• promotion of a long-term vision and strategy for quality of life
Click here for printable PDF
Click on headline to go to page with more information
Tuesday, October 18th at 6 pm BHA Center. Last class for 2016!
Monday, October 17th 6 pm Generator Society Hall
Saturday, October 22nd at 9:30 am BHA Center
Mondays & Wednesdays 11:45am to 1pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:45am to 11:45am
Wednesday, October 5th, 2 pm Generator Society Hall. Click headline to see last month's cards
On top menu bar