Our vision for the future: A community working together to cultivate a unique quality of life and to preserve the ageless appeal of Bald Head Island for generations to come.
The mission of the Bald Head Association is to provide ethical, transparent leadership on behalf of our members through community advocacy, communication with and for our members and activities that sustain the values and attributes that make Bald Head Island unique.
In pursuit of this mission our guiding principles are:
• effective management of our covenants, design guidelines and common areas
• contribution to a well-informed public
• promotion of environmental stewardship
• encouragement of volunteerism and broad participation
• sound financial stewardship
• close cooperation with other island entities
• promotion of a long-term vision and strategy for quality of life
Click here for printable PDF
BHA garnered enough votes to make the merger voting valid! Stay tuned for more information on stepping towards merger.
Monday, April 24th, 6pm
Wednesday, April 26th, 8:30 am to 1 pm
Saturday, June 24, 2017 9 am to 3 pm at the BHAssociation Center
Mondays & Wednesdays 11:45am to 1pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:45am to 11:45am
Wednesday, May 3rd, 2 pm Generator Society Hall. Click headline to see cards from previous classes
On top menu bar